Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Review for Organix Coconut Milk Anit-Breakage Serum

So usually before I buy any kind of beauty product I like to look up reviews on it to see if it's worth buying.  For a while now I've been looking for something to quench my really dry hair.  I went on Makeupalley and Youtube and saw some reviews on this hair serum.  Most of the reviews were positive so I thought I'd give this a shot.  I purchased this from my Walmart for around 6 dollars.  Excited that I finally found something I tried this the night that I bought it and a few times after that.  Unfortunately my results weren't positive.  My hair felt the exact same even after using this for about a week.  The only positive thing I could say about this is that it smelled good and that's about it.  So I will most likely not be purchasing this ever again and I wouldn't recommend it either.  If anyone knows a good hair product for split ends and fall out please let me know!  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves fashion, makeup, and life! To me, makeup is art and fashion lets you express yourself to the world. All of my reviews are one hundred percent honest and everything is purchased with my own money. One thing I hate is gurus who don't post an honest opinion because they're getting paid for it. My hope is to one day have a career in cosmetology and make everyone feel great about themselves. So check out my blog if you love makeup and fashion and all that wonderful stuff! Let's get to know each other! Thanks for stoppin by and have a beautiful day!! =)