Saturday, August 13, 2011

Haha! Nice Try!

Okay so today my boyfriend and I went out of town to go shopping and stuff.  Well we decided to go to the mall.  Well I got into the mall and things were going good until this lady at a hair kiosk made me bothered me to come try her straightener.  I thought well I'll just let her talk and see what she says.  The straightener was called a Herstyler.  I had never heard of this brand before.  The lady sat me down and started doing my hair.  After she straightened my hair and told me to "feel how soft is is!" I felt it and it looked worse and felt drier than when I use my straightener from Walmart.  Another was I couldn't believe (pardon my french lol) how much this piece of crap was!  This lady tried selling me this for $200!  I was like uh, well I need to think about this, and she just kept going on and on oh what do you need to think about you saw the results!  I tried leaving then she followed calling me back and saying oh well I'll give you this shampoo and conditioner for free, I said no and tried to leave again and she came back, oh I'll give it to you for $119!  She also had a paper that looked like she made and printed that was supposedly a lifetime warranty but I just said I had to think about and that I'd come back.  I never came back lol.  When I got home I decided too look up some info on this and most people that bought these got jipped with false advertisement or the straighteners broke and the customers were never able to contact the company.  So I am grateful I didn't fall for this and I want to warn others to not buy something that's either fake or you can get way cheaper on the web.  So beware!  Please checkout this blog lcspeaksout.blogspot.com.  Thanks! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves fashion, makeup, and life! To me, makeup is art and fashion lets you express yourself to the world. All of my reviews are one hundred percent honest and everything is purchased with my own money. One thing I hate is gurus who don't post an honest opinion because they're getting paid for it. My hope is to one day have a career in cosmetology and make everyone feel great about themselves. So check out my blog if you love makeup and fashion and all that wonderful stuff! Let's get to know each other! Thanks for stoppin by and have a beautiful day!! =)