Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thrift Store Haul

Last week I thought I'd give my local thrift store a visit.  A lot of people think thrift stores are only full of old clothing but if you just keep looking you can find something unique and amazing and you know that nobody else has it!  So here are some pictures of what I got.


I found this cute jacket with red buttons and got it for $1!

This is a great long shirt with buttons and got for $1.25!

This is my favorite purchase out of them all. It's a long creme white colored sweater with gold buttons and I also got this for $1!

Buttons on the above sweater.

All in all this was a good trip to the thrift store and I think all these things are great for fall.  So go to the your local thrift store and see what you find! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who loves fashion, makeup, and life! To me, makeup is art and fashion lets you express yourself to the world. All of my reviews are one hundred percent honest and everything is purchased with my own money. One thing I hate is gurus who don't post an honest opinion because they're getting paid for it. My hope is to one day have a career in cosmetology and make everyone feel great about themselves. So check out my blog if you love makeup and fashion and all that wonderful stuff! Let's get to know each other! Thanks for stoppin by and have a beautiful day!! =)